I have a major sweet tooth, dessert is my weakness! Finding delicious recipes that won't ruin my diet can be hard to find. This raspberry cheesecake is not your average cheesecake but it's an amazing treat! Best part, it's vegan :)
- 4 2/3 oz raspberries, plus extra for sprinkling
- 6 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 8 oz dairy free cream cheese
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 oz ground almonds
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 coconut oil, melted
- To make the nutty base, place the almonds, coconut sugar, and coconut oil in a bowl and stir until the mixture becomes crumbly. Press into a tarte tin.
- Place the raspberries, yogurt, dairy free cream cheese, almond milk, and vanilla in a food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
- Evenly pour the cheesecake mixture over the nutty base.
- Cover and place in the freezer for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Remove from tarte tin. Allow to thaw enough to cut through. Serve and enjoy!